Josh Wenger / Nebraska Communications
NU Athletic Communications
Nebraska will greet fans at Memorial Stadium on Saturday afternoon at the annual red-and-white spring game presented by the FNBO. About 46,500 tickets were sold for the spring game, tickets are still available. Below is information for fans participating in Saturday’s red and white competition, which starts at 13:05
Ticket and gate information
- Fans are invited to purchase mobile tickets before Saturday’s game. Tickets cost $ 10 each and are available at Huskers.com.
- On game day, tickets can still be purchased for $ 10 when purchased through Huskers.com and select mobile shipping. Tickets purchased in person at the box office on the day of the game will cost $ 20 each.
- The Athletic box office on Stadium Drive will open at 9 p.m. Additional ticket offices at Exits 10 and 21 will open at 9:30 p.m.
- Tickets can be purchased with credit / debit cards or cash.
- Fans are reminded to access their mobile tickets for the game before approaching the stadium gates. To make the entrance to Memorial Stadium as efficient as possible, fans are encouraged to access their ticket account and save their digital tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay before arrival.
- The stadium gates will open at 11:30 p.m. Gates 1, 6, 8, 16 and 16a and 22 will be closed for entry.
- Due to construction, the pedestrian path behind the northeast corner of the stadium will be closed. Some fans will have to walk through South Stadium to get to the front gate.
- Re-entry will be allowed until the end of the third quarter. After that, the entrance to the Memorial Stadium will not be.
- Fans are reminded that the University of Nebraska has a clear bag policy for admission to Memorial Stadium. For more information on transparent packages and other rules and procedures of the game day, please visit huskers.com/gameday.
Parking and transport information
- There will be several ticket offices for fans around the Memorial Stadium. Lots at the UNL campus, Haymarket Park and Pinnacle Bank Arena will cost $ 10 each.
- All sections of the campus open at 6 a.m., and payment for these lots will only be by credit or debit card. (No cash)
- All controlled areas of the Pinnacle Bank Arena (Festival Parking, PBA Garage) open at 7am and are open for cash only.
- All Haymarket Park complexes (19, 20, 21) open at 8 am and are open cash only.
- Fans holding a ticket to a baseball game in Nebraska with Rutgers at 3:15 will be able to park for free by showing the department a pre-purchased ticket for the game.
- All parking is public.
- Responsible handling of bodies will be carried out by lots on duty.
- Please remember that travel is easy and that all bags, wallets and carry items must comply with the clean bag policy at Memorial Stadium.
- City Big Red Express (StarTran) will not work for the spring game.
- The Lincoln City Parking Service allows fans to book online parking for $ 8-10 for the Spring Game. For information on locations and prices, visit parkandgo.org. Use a passport Zone 90 park at any meter all day for only $ 10. https://qrco.de/bcICCF It is available on the day of the Spring Game from 6.00 to 18.00. Download from the App Store, passportparking.com. When creating a new session, use zone 90. Parking is open Monday to Saturday from 8:00 to 18:00
- The INS car park is located west of the Memorial Stadium at 8 p.m.th The street will open at 7 a.m. and will cost $ 25 for visitors. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
- To avoid traffic and parking issues, fans are encouraged to visit lincoln.ne.gov/closures or use the Waze mobile app.
Lists and media coverage
- The lists will be sold at the concession stands of the Memorial Stadium for $ 1.
- Lists for the spring game will also be available online at Huskers.com later this week, available for download in the official Huskers mobile app, and QR codes will be posted at Memorial Stadium venues to download the list.
- The Huskers radio network will provide radio broadcasts about the Red-White game across the state and around the world through Huskers.com and the official Huskers app. Lighting on the Husker Sports Network begins at 11 a.m. Saturday. Greg Sharpe, Matt Davison, Jessica Cuddy and Jeremiah Sirles will cover the game in red and white on the Huskers radio network.
- The game will be broadcast live on BTN starting at 1 p.m. Larry Puntney, Damon Benning and Megan McCain will be on BTN call.
Other game details
- The Husker Nation Pavilion will be organized at Drive Stadium on Saturday, beginning at 11 p.m. The Husker Nation Pavilion will include vendors of food, inflatable, face painting, twister balls and other interactive activities for fans of all ages. All activities on Stadium Drive will be stopped at the beginning.
- The national anthem will be performed by nearly 100 barber performers selected from barbershop offices throughout East Nebraska. They will be accompanied by 100 veterans, servicemen and patriots with American flags.
- During the break there will be a performance at the Pershing Rifle.
- Medical workers will be celebrated during the game. The FNBO has donated 3,000 tickets to the district games to district health workers.
Other Husker events this weekend
- This weekend, Nebraska Baseball will host a series of three games with Rutgers. Game time at Hawks Field – 6:35 pm on Friday, 3:15 pm on Saturday after the spring game and 12:05 pm on Sunday. Purchase tickets in advance at Huskers.com to avoid queues on game day and get guaranteed entry to Hawks Field.
- The Nebraska Men’s Tennis Team will meet Illinois on Friday at 5pm at the Dylan Tennis Center (FREE ENTRY).
- The Nebraska women’s soccer team will meet Colorado in the spring demonstration game at Hibner Stadium on Saturday night (FREE ENTRY). The match will start at 19.00